Wednesday 28 May 2008

Shows over.....







Well the degree show is over but that's about it really, everything else is just kicking off. The degree show went really well and all our work was well received. I'd gotten to the point where I was a little tired of seeing my own work but hearing other peoples views and compliments refreshed my mind's eye and reminded me why I'd set out to do all this in the first place. And so, now feeling refreshed I'm set to continue and also start new things. I have a commission and a gallery is interested in exhibiting my work which are both new experiences for me and I'm quite excited about them. I'll just post a couple of pictures of my display just now which I kept quite minimal. I wanted the work to speak for itself so I displayed it upon mirrored acrylic as many of the pieces had detailing on the underside and used some of my photos on the wall which were the basis for my designs and inspiration.

No comments: